What Is a Virtual Office?
Don't live near our office locations? No need to worry! With clients all over the U.S., we use video conferencing to communicate face-to-face with you, wherever you are. We have the capability to share and sign documents electronically while maintaining the highest level of security. Interested in learning more about our virtual office? We are happy to set up an initial meeting and review how we best serve our clients in a virtual world!
What to Have Prepared
- Latest tax return
- Bank account statements
- Non-retirement investments
- IRA and Roth IRA investments
- Workplace savings investments:
- SIMPLE IRAs
- SEP IRAs
- Wills or trusts
- Cash-value insurance policies
- General idea of monthly expenses
- Any other documents you feel might be relevant to your financial goals