Before we work with you to implement a financial program, we take the time to understand your goals, needs, challenges, and attitudes. Your money cannot serve you effectively if we advocate a course of action that you feel uncomfortable with. By actively participating in the planning process, you retain control each step of the way.
After we have assessed your needs and goals, we will suggest a mix of investment products to best serve you. Because Milestone is an independent financial company, we have the advantage of offering you access to a wider variety of products than those of many bigger Wall Street firms.
After we implement your investment program, we will continue to monitor your investments' performance and consult with you regularly to ensure the program continues to reflect your current circumstances and aims.
Services we provide:
- Investment management
- Education planning
- Post-retirement income planning
- Insurance Planning
- Strategies for minimizing tax burdens
- Estate planning
- Charitable giving strategies
- Coordination with other professionals, such as CPAs, and attorneys, to ensure that everyone is working toward your common goals
What does retirement mean to you? How much money do I need in order to make the transition into retirement? Where will my retirement income come from? When should I apply for Social Security? Milestone helps you answer these tough questions through proper analysis and planning, giving you confidence while enjoying retirement.
Working towards retirement
- Analyze required savings and investing needs in order to retire
- What will your lifestyle be like in retirement?
- Determine a savings strategy to meet your milestone
- Learn about healthcare and Social Security benefits
Getting ready to retire in 2-5 years
- Develop a retirement income strategy to prepare for retired living
- Determine income needs to meet your desired retirement lifestyle
- Review health care options to meet needs in retirement
- Begin to strategize income sources and plan for taxes
Will retire in 0-2 years
- Determine your income and expenses in retirement to be fully prepared
- Finalize age and Social Security benefit strategy
- Required minimum distribution outlook
- Review retirement income options while maintaining tax efficiency
- Enjoy your retirement through flexible planning
- Make sure your money will last as long as you
- Mitigate inflation risk
- Assess Market Risk and retirement income strategies
- Are your investments right for you?
- Before making any recommendations on what you should be investing in, we make sure to take the time to understand your goals, needs, and challenges.
- Once we have assessed your financial situation, we suggest an appropriate portfolio allocation that is going to best suit you
- We help coach our clients to be discipline during poor markets, staying true to your financial plan
- Do you know what your tax liability will be this year?
- Investment tax planning evaluates how to best position assets in order to reduce your tax liability on an ongoing basis
- Charitable giving may incur additional taxes at the federal and state level
- How you operate your business will have an impact on your tax liability
- Determine the best strategy for you to postpone or possibly eliminate tax